The following information is provided to assist visitors in planning trips to ECE and Georgia Tech and in navigating the campus:
- Directions to Georgia Tech
- Georgia Tech campus map
- Location of the Van Leer Building, headquarters for ECE
- Locations of ECE buildings and campuses
- Information for prospective undergraduate ECE students
- ECE lab and center tours (geared for K-12 students and teachers)
- Campus tours
- Parking for visitors
Thank you for interest in the School of ECE at Georgia Tech! If you cannot make one of our scheduled ECE tours then we highly recommend the following alternatives:
- Attend a Class – Sit in on a live ECE course for the true college experience. Select the “Attend a Class” tab on this page. All of the instructors listed have agreed to allow visitors, but it is helpful to let them know you are coming!
- Tour the Interdisciplinary Commons (IDC) - Opened in Fall 2018, the IDC is a state-of-the-art makerspace with technology that allows students to design and prototype virtually anything they can imagine. Contact email@example.com to arrange a student-led Friday tour.
- Visit the Robotarium - The Robotarium project provides a remotely accessible swarm robotics research platform that remains freely accessible to all. Opened on August 22, 2017, the 725-square-foot facility houses more than 100 rolling and flying swarm robots that are accessible to anyone. Learn more about the Robotarium and request a tour.
Dr. Elliot Moore, the associate chair for ECE Undergraduate Affairs, and his office staff can provide valuable information to prospective students and their families. If you have specific questions about our program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it is possible to arrange an appointment on the day of your visit. As always, we look forward to addressing any questions you may have.
Thank you for your interest in Georgia Tech's School of Electrical and Computer Engineering. The School will offer regularly scheduled tours during the spring semester on select Fridays from 2 pm to 3:30 pm. Tours last approximately 1.5 hours. You will receive an email that confirms the date and time of your visit. All tours start in room C341 of the Van Leer Building. Van Leer is Building 85 on the campus map.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Students who want to attend a class during Spring Semester 2020 are able to do so in the classes listed below. If you plan to attend a class, be sure you arrive on time, sit through the entire class, and do not attend on exam days. View a campus map; the Van Leer Building is Building 85.
Available classes coming soon.
We offer several outreach activities for high school teachers and pre-college students of various ages, as well as tours of the ECE research facilities and visits to metro Atlanta school groups of 10 – 40 students. Learn more about the outreach activities, submit an on-line application, or fill out a group tour request form.
Last revised January 14, 2020