Vincent Mooney attended Yale University as an undergraduate and earned his BS in Electrical Engineering in 1991. He then went to San Sebastian, Spain where he attended the University of Navarra and earned a Certificate of Graduate Study in 1992.
Dr. Mooney continued his graduate education at Stanford University where he earned a MS in Electrical Engineering in 1994, a MA in Philosophy in 1997, and his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering in 1998. Dr. Mooney joined the ECE faculty in 1998.
- System Level Design
- Hardware-Software Co-Design
- Synthesis of Reconfigurable Architectures
- Logic Synthesis
- Application-Specific System Design
- Low-power Architectures, Modeling, and Compiler
- National Semiconductor Fellowship, 9/97 - 6/98
- AT&T Engineering Scholarship Program, 9/87 - 5/91
- NCAA Postgraduate Scholar, 1991
- Jim Clarke Award for excellence in and enthusiasm for EE
- Honorable Mention, National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate Fellowship Program, 4/93 & 4/94
- Senior Member - IEEE
- Member - Association for Computing Machinery
- NSF Career Award, 6/00