NCCI Virtual 2021 Annual Conference
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
11:00am - 6:00pm
For More Information
The Network for Change and Continuous Innovation (NCCI) will be hosting their virtual 2021 Annual Conference on July 21-22. This year’s conference will feature keynotes, general sessions, and concurrent sessions on topics related to change management, process improvement, strategic planning, Lean, project management, and innovation in higher education.
Georgia Tech is an institutional member of NCCI, so all Georgia Tech employees may register to attend this virtual conference at no cost. The registration deadline is Monday, July 19. If you already have an NCCI account, you may register here (https://www.ncci-cu.org/annualconference/). If you don’t already have an NCCI account, follow the steps below:
1. Go to https://www.ncci-cu.org/
2. Click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner of the page
3. Click on “Get Started” under “New Member? Forgot Your Password?” – It will then prompt you to create an account.
4. There will then be a place for enter the Affiliated Account. This is where you will enter Georgia Institute of Technology (formatted just like that) to be linked to the institutional membership.
5. Once an account is created, go to the event page (https://www.ncci-cu.org/annualconference/) and register for the $0 rate. Note – simply creating an account does not register you for the event. You have to create an account and then register.
Last revised July 14, 2021